I've just released two updates: Pukka 1.8.2 and Meerkat 1.2.2. Both feature official support for Mac OS X 10.4 through 10.6. In addition, both include new features and both include some minor bug fixes.
Below are summaries of the changes.
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard support. Pukka now supports 10.4 through 10.6. Please see our blog post regarding future support of 10.4.
- Search menu is now horizontally resizable from a minimum of the default width to a maximum of half of the screen width.
- Added a new preference to sort search results by visit count.
- Posted-to account has been added to the search tooltips.
- Fixed a bug where the account selection popup could sometimes change inadvertently.
- Fixed a window resize bug that affected progress spinner placement.
- Search bar now remains unloaded into memory until first used.
- Search bar now auto-places to the right if screen size demands it.
- Search bar now auto-places properly after monitor & resolution changes.
- Search result selection should reset on new search results.
- When a caching error occurs, dismissing the error dialog with the "Ignore For Now" button will ignore further errors until the preferences have been edited, including across app relaunches.
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard support. Meerkat now supports 10.4 through 10.6. Please see our blog post regarding future support of 10.4.
- Any tunnels that are active at app quit are re-activated on next launch if launch happens within a minute or so.
- The command-line tool now accepts tunnel name substrings. For example, meerkat myServer up will activate every tunnel whose name contains myServer.
- Fixed some data storage issues that could cause error messages when saving or deleting several tunnels in a single run of the app.
- SSH ControlMaster support is now disabled for all tunnels. In current versions of OpenSSH, ControlMaster does not work with tunnels.
Enjoy, and please don't hesitate to post any comments, problems, or suggestions to the forums!