After some public beta testing, I'm happy to report that Pukka 1.7 is now released! There are only slight changes over the beta release, but to reiterate, the main new features include:
- The description length can now be up to 1,000 characters in order to match recent changes to Delicious.
- The latest ten bookmarks across accounts is now shown in the dock and menu bar menus, if they are enabled.
- A backup of each of your accounts' bookmarks, as retrieved from the server, is made from time to time. See Pukka -> View Backup Folder...
There are two new features not in the beta, too:
- When selecting a bookmark from any of Pukka's menus, holding down the Option key will allow editing of that bookmark in Pukka.
- Application and document icons up to 512 pixels have been added for better appearance on Leopard and greater.
There are a number of bug fixes and tweaks, too -- the best way to read the full scoop is to use Pukka's in-app updating feature or check out the appcast RSS, and you can grab Pukka itself here. Enjoy!